The green paint colors for living room can look very well if you choose the right shades and pair the green colors with other colors wisely. To do this you first need to assess a few things. First and foremost, you need to see how big your room is. Then, you need to understand how much money you can spare for the painting project. Next, you have to see how much time you have to do the job. All these factors will play a role. This is because some paints are expensive, some paints are easy to find while others take time to find, etc. Take a look at the tips mentioned below before you start using green paint colors for living room interiors.
Choosing the right shade of green paint colors for living room
- Shades of green – Green living rooms colors can be found in different shades. From a light, minty green color to a dark bottle green shade, you will find them all. So you have to be careful when selecting the paint of your choice. You can decide on the shade after taking into consideration the color of the furniture items in the room, the curtains, the carpets, the accessories etc. Check out the various shades before you make a choice.
- Matching green paint colors with other colors – If you think an entirely green room can look a little odd, you can use green to paint just one wall and use other shades like white or beige on the other walls. Not only will this highlight one portion of the room beautifully, it will also balance out the other parts perfectly. So go ahead and try this pattern out. Look at some similar pictures to get a better idea.
- The right lights – When you use green paint colors for living room interiors, you have to be very careful about the kind of lighting you use. This is because green absorbs more light than the traditional white or beige colors. So make sure the room is well lit from all angles. If a particular wall is painted green, get some recessed lights for that wall. Not only will the lights look classy, the room will also look bright and welcoming.
Tips to remember when getting green paint colors for living room
- Budget – Since green is an unusual color, it may not be as inexpensive as a white or a beige shade. So make sure you have your finances planned out before you venture out to get a green color for the living room.
- Availability – Again, since green is not so much in demand, you may have to wait a while or hop from one store to the other to find the green shade of your choice. This however does not mean that you won’t find the color of your choice. You definitely will. You just need to be patient and devote some time to the task.
So now that you know more about the green paint colors for living room interiors, you can go right ahead and give your living room a beautiful makeover. Green is a brilliant color and if you use the shades wisely, you can quite literally create magic! If you need some more ideas, speak to a professional interior designer and ask him or her to suggest some cool ideas. You can also log on to the internet and browse through some nice photographs of green paint living room walls. The green paint colors for living room interiors are waiting to make your house look absolutely stylish and utterly smashing!